GA newbie couple

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Don and Anna here!! New to the forum and start driving for All State on Well we go to orientation Monday anyways LOL!!
We are driving for a friend of mine that has been trucking for most of his life. I have been an EMT for 15 years and unable to do that anymore and recently lost my job at the hospitol after a new company took over. I had been there for 16 years!! So looking forward to meeting some of you on the road!! We willl be in a 2006 GMC Sanoma Box van with sleeper built in. Can carry 4 pallets to around 4000lb.
So... this is the begining of a new chapter in our lives!!! Wish us luck!!! Thanks, Don;)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
All State is a good company and I am sure you will do well! Good Luck out here on the road and drive safe.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good Luck on your new adventure in your life's. Just remember there is times when you do sit.

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Don and Ana, welcome to your new world. ask a question-get many answers:) enjoy the ride:)

FOTR2001

Seasoned Expediter
Don & Ann,

Wish you both Luck, Happy Thanksgiving by way...Hope you enjoy it...I too will be coming aboard to Expediting...Got approved thur Fedex CC and riding Team with Owner Operator in Jan 2012...Got everything A-CDL w X endorsement and TWIC card..plus a Passport....Glad they are taking me aboard so I can learn this from 2 exp persons of the trade...then I plan to get my own straight truck....God Bless ( GOD IS MY PILOT)....