FYI

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I think I have decided it is just to dangerous to diet and you are going to have the same ending no matter what!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Dieting seesm to be a touchy subject with some but I am going to put my foot in my mouth about this.

If you have been on the atkins diet, it is not about eating meat all the time.

Both my wife (who was on the diet for some time) and I enjoyed a lot of food based on his diet but we didn't have a lot of meat and certianly when we did the knife usually trimmed much of the fat off of the meat. Because I was on the move all the time and had access to 'world class chefs' at the two story 30,000 sq ft cafateria on campus, I didn't stick to the diet but did enjoy like foods without a lot of carbs and fat.

The point I think is the low carb intake is better for you with a balance of different foods. I mean that eating all meat is not a good thing, seeing what they feed the cattle and piggies with (oh yea don't forget the chickens who live in cages even on so called amish farms) but a good balanced diet is really important and a real way to go with what we do out here.

Oh the diet didn't fail, the problem that forced her off the diet was something to do with her medication and the changes threw her off so much she gave up.