Funny & sad

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
If the youth of today are the leaders of tomorrow, we're in big trouble. This was found outside an elementary school.
uploadfromtaptalk1354711170655.jpg

Monty

Expert Expediter
However it does illustrate one thing ..... virginity is still known, and "somewhat" valued.

Though it sure does not hold the sacred trust it did when I was persuing the "v-card" .... Daddy's, uncles and brothers owned a lot more shotguns then, and they weren't all for rabbit hunting!

And I still remember my Mother's command to me ..... "If you get a girl pregnant, you WILL marry her." That was scary!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I know a lot of young people thru chuch and family, and where once losing their 'V-card' was seen as rebellious, now SAVING it is considered unusual, and different. How funny is it that saving one self for marriage is considered unusual enough to be cool and rebellious now!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
Can you just imagine in about 40 + years from now we will have a generation of old tattooed grandmas and rock music will be the Golden Oldies.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Not that I don't question the next generations leadership ability but it was elementary school...hence young immature non adults.
And I resemble that tattooed rocker grandma remark....your point? My kids are grown and have not yet made me a grandma but I have a growing collection of tats and love rock music.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can you just imagine in about 40 + years from now we will have a generation of old tattooed grandmas and rock music will be the Golden Oldies.

tattoos-elderly.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Geez, Raggers, Rock music from MY day is ALREADY "Golden Oldies". Shoot A lot of it reached that status 30 years ago! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm right there with ya.

Geez, I'm old!

Here is how it are for sure. My wife and I went to an "Oldies Show" in Miami while on our honeymoon in July 1973. The "oldies act" we went to see? Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons! Am I old or what? :eek:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is how it are for sure. My wife and I went to an "Oldies Show" in Miami while on our honeymoon in July 1973. The "oldies act" we went to see? Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons! Am I old or what? :eek:

You got married in 1973? WOW!! You are old. :rolleyes:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Not that I don't question the next generations leadership ability but it was elementary school...hence young immature non adults.
And I resemble that tattooed rocker grandma remark....your point? My kids are grown and have not yet made me a grandma but I have a growing collection of tats and love rock music.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

I still say 1 of these years we need to have a tattoo contest or 'show and tell' at the expo lol.

Dale

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I still say 1 of these years we need to have a tattoo contest or 'show and tell' at the expo lol.

Dale

Okay but at least one will get me kicked out for indecent exposure! The other 3 are okay to show off. I'll even start....uploadfromtaptalk1354836354650.jpg

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I thought we had started one a year or so ago somewhere...

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Did you get it because you liked the design or is there a meaning to it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

It means something it goes all the way around and has mine, my kids and their fathers totem animals on it...you can't really see the totems in this picture. :)

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(
wait for the wrinkles too