Fuel Discounts

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
As of yesterday the discount at Pilot/Flying J's has been increased to .05 per gallon.

For those that use it, Quickfuel remains at .045 discount.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I didn't know our cards worked quick fuel? I thought they only worked at pilot & flying j

Do they work anywhere else?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I didn't know our cards worked quick fuel? I thought they only worked at pilot & flying j

Do they work anywhere else?

Generally Quickfuel is the only other network we use. Mostly because they have one close to the yard and a couple around Detroit that are closer then Dexter or Monroe.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
JOHN one question about the quickfuel locations if you could answer it the other week i fuel up there near the yard being i need a reciept for my taxes & wonderful accountant at pilot / flying j as you know you get a reciept once you go inside ,

but at the quickfuel it seems like you do not get a reciept any idea how i can a copy of this reciept

wombat

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
JOHN one question about the quickfuel locations if you could answer it the other week i fuel up there near the yard being i need a reciept for my taxes & wonderful accountant at pilot / flying j as you know you get a reciept once you go inside ,

but at the quickfuel it seems like you do not get a reciept any idea how i can a copy of this reciept

wombat

Pete,

After you've fueled, go back and swipe the fuel card again. A screen will come up asking if you want a receipt. Punch yes, and it prints it out and dumps it in the little bin with the plastic sliding lid.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
with the discussion in the ge forum over flyinpilot or t/a petro fuel it brought back to mind the discount programs. since i to have noticed a difference in the way the truck runs on flyinpilot fuel versus t/a fuel i thought i would ask or plead, say pretty please buy lunch @isis, whatever. john , could you revisit the discount program through fleetone that is tied to nastc. i know you are not crazy about them but the fuel is better the showers are nicer for the most part and the discount they offer is at a minimum of 3x what we get now. most of the time you will average .20/.30 per gallon and with fuel creeping up again and the better quality fuel, both would be a big plus for all of us.
thanks in advance for whatever you do and understand if nothing comes from it. you have to do what you need to and we appreciate greatly for what you already do. THANKS, TNT

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I use the card, at the PFJ, and therefore must use Power Service + cetane boost in order to bring the cetane up.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We use it. Yes there is a drop in our fuel mileage as well, but the convenience of the card and shower program is why we continue to use it

BigWheeler

Seasoned Expediter
We use and have recently been having issues with fuel filters clogging and major performance problems. I will be pulling a fuel sample to have it tested to see what crap they are putting in the fuel and how we can counteract the poor fuel quality. My fuel discount should pay for these problems. If any one has done this already would love to know what you have found out. We called nastco to get our own fuel card but the only way we could get cost + would be to purchase at least 450gal a week and we do not
have that kind of fuel consumption. Kind of stuck with what we have and do appreciate it, but will have to find a better solution due to biodiesel and biodiesel mass being added at who knows what percentage.