Fresh Cherries are in season

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Fresh cherries are back in the grocery stores! Yahoo!

These little fresh cherries are packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins we all need! They are only available (the American version) from June through mid August so take advantage of them while you can.

We love to put them in a bowl and have them in easy reach of the driver to munch on as we drive - even better than popcorn.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Fresh cherries are back in the grocery stores! Yahoo!

These little fresh cherries are packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins we all need! They are only available (the American version) from June through mid August so take advantage of them while you can.

We love to put them in a bowl and have them in easy reach of the driver to munch on as we drive - even better than popcorn.

They are very good!!!:)

cruzer

Not a Member
We got home in time to pick the cherries off our trees before the birds ate them. They keep very well in the freezer if you stem and pit them. I make sure to freeze alot of tart cherries for pies,love those cherrie pies.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
The good thing about pulling a refer is when I haul fruit I can sometimes get a couple pieces fresh from the field. it doesn't get much fresher than that.