Freightliner's Team Run Smart Adds Expediters!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Congratulations to Bob and Linda Caffee for being selected to participate in Freightliner's Team Run Smart Program!

For many years awards that have always gone to exclusively to OTR Owner Operators and Fleets are now being won by Expediters! Thanks for representing!

Read here: New Adventure!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congratulations to Bob and Linda Caffee for being selected to participate in Freightliner's Team Run Smart Program!

For many years awards that have always gone to exclusively to TL Owner Operators and Fleets are now being won by Expediters! Thanks for representing!

Read here: New Adventure!

I fixed it for you by changing OTR to TL. As expediters we are "over the road" drivers, even those skanky vanners.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Yh'a Congrat's are in order.
over the years i learned a lot from them and from other members of, now, TRS.
it's a true privilege to belong to that group of professional drivers.
Freightliner's defiantly leading the herd when it comes to EOM's drivers support.
last year when Freightliner recruit applicants to join their team, i considered filling up an application, but when i crunched the #'s, i quickly realized that freightliner is actually looking for a salesman's, & this is one quality i do not posses.
once a part of the team there's a lot of obligation to the EOM. blogging is not just a hobby anymore, it's a must, there's many trade show's to attend, dealer presentations and so on.
it takes a lot of commitment.
with a paid for rig. it simply did not made any seance for me to join.
there's no such thing as a free puppy.
and the Cafffee's even did not get a free new truck as a thanks for their dedication.
that's just to show you how good of a peoples they are.
they never asked anything in return, 'xcept a cozy feeling of knowing they helped others succeed.
way to go!
looking forward for reading your blogs.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks You guys it should be one heck of an adventure! We are looking forward to the next two years of staying very busy.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
As if you didn't have enough to do,LOL.
Congrats.
If it weren't for Branding,would the Caffcadia have a Nascar look to it ?