Freedom of Speech...Who Will Be The One??

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Who will be the one to report this web site, this EO, for allowing this dissension to be written here on their pages?

If you can read this and not see what this administration is all about, you'll never figure it out and perhaps you're not smart enough to live in the good old USA.

What needs to happen here is for you to send this to every man, woman, and child that will listen....before it's too late.

Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].
FULL STORY

This is YOUR GOVERNMENT asking you to turn your neighbor in for exercising his freedom of speech. Will you be spineless and turn in EO for allowing this or will you wake up out of your trance and pass this along to your friends, neighbors, and family....BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE???

Last edited:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
The "Snitch Brigade"....LOL

Cornyn to Obama: Disband the Internet Snitch Brigade

By Michelle Malkin • August 5, 2009 02:14 PM
Texas GOP Sen. John Cornyn sent a letter today to President Obama asking him to disband the Internet Snitch Brigade run out of the health care czar’s office immediately.
The Hill has the full text of the letter (read here):
“By requesting citizens send ‘fishy’ emails to the White House, it is inevitable that the names, email, addresses, IP addresses and private speech of U.S. citizens will be reported to the White House,” Cornyn wrote in a letter to Obama. “You should not be surprised that these actions taken by your White House staff raise the specter of a data collection program.”
Cornyn asked Obama to cease the program immediately, or at the very least explain what the White House would do with the information it collects.
The Anchoress reminds us of when the Left went nuts over Bush/Cheney post-9/11 programs to combat terrorism:
Anyone recall how, after 9/11 -after we’d been attacked in NYC and DC- the Bush Administration said: “If you see anything suspicious, you ought to report it,” causing conniptions on the left? How dare the Bushies ask people to snitch for security reasons! Now, for mere policy, that has become an acceptable, “if you see/hear anything disobedient, be the tattletale.”
Lots of bloggers are taking part in Operation Go Flag Yourself — flooding the Internet Snitch Brigade with e-mails turning themselves in for health care hate crimes or turning Team Obama in for “fishy” misinformation. I did my part yesterday. How about you?
Email [email protected]
Quick! Someone report the “fishy” protesters at Steny Hoyer’s town hall.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The thing is...the government has the technology to trace these emails anywho....they don't need the publics help...

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
The thing is...the government has the technology to trace these emails anywho....they don't need the publics help...

Yes, they do but that doesn't create quite the scare that they're looking for here, does it now.....

If this causes just ONE citizen to back off, to stay home from a town hall.....they've accomplished their mission.....and managed to place yet another boot print on the back of liberty.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gee, When I voiced an opinion about how this administration will start having neighbors SNITCH on neighbors I was called crazy or paranoid. The Left NEVER changes!!! It IS time to take back control BEFORE it is TOO late!! VOTE OUT EVERY IMCUMBENT!!!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Gee, When I voiced an opinion about how this administration will start having neighbors SNITCH on neighbors I was called crazy or paranoid. The Left NEVER changes!!! It IS time to take back control BEFORE it is TOO late!! VOTE OUT EVERY IMCUMBENT!!!

You, among many, have tried and tried to warn everyone what this was all about, only to suffer ridicule or worse. Sadly, as we've said before, people will not get off their butts and do something until it visits their front porch, and sadly, it'll probably be too late!

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

You un-American sticks! How dare you question this truly great idea they have given us.I think I'm off to write an e-mail right now ... now one of the guys who's dealing really fishy lives and work at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, whats Congresses address? guess i could just use there web sight and report that.

In other words be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
next it will be yoiur kids just talking in history class in school...teacher will ask where they got that opinion, parents will be getting a knock on the brown...

gore already started this a few months ago when he told kids to ignore and question their parents on global warming....

now we have the wh looking to compile a list of those that don't agree with them....yeap here come the brown shirts....

Oh and who will be the 1st one to turnb someone in from here, one of the barry supporters...their way of getting even.....

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They have been after the kids for a VERY long time. I fought this the entire time my kids were in school. We had better wake up, you will soon have people knocking at your door, or knocking it down.