Fred Phelps, Founder of Anti-Gay Westboro Dead at age 84.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have to wonder where he is heading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I doubt there's too much to wonder about. Hopefully all that hatefulness will dissipate now that he can no longer foment it.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1395393556919.jpg
    1395393556919.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 47

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Waaaahhhhh....please Dont picket...the nerve of some people

Attachments

• 1395514600802.jpg
    1395514600802.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
No they do not ...I say F' em and protest ..if I'm in the area...I will..see how they like it...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Waaaahhhhh....please Dont picket...the nerve of some people
The question is, which people have such nerve. Show me the link to their Web page were the Church made this comment? One look at that picture and my Spidey Sense kicked in. The Westboro Baptist Church doesn't have funerals.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The question is, which people have such nerve. Show me the link to their Web page were the Church made this comment? One look at that picture and my Spidey Sense kicked in. The Westboro Baptist Church doesn't have funerals.

it was sent to me by a friend..geees

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Ok, here's the thing on Phelps. His position on homosexual perversion was correct: it's a ****able sin. His methods were ridiculous and counter-productive, though.

But it was just recently that I figured out something about him. He's a lot like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. in that if he had a button to make his pet problem go away, he wouldn't push it. Well, maybe Phelps would, but a week later, it would occur to him that life isn't as much fun anymore with no homos to rage at, and he'd regret it.