Format change

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The displayed format has changed. Some buttons like "mark all forums read" have moved. The "create new thread" button at the top of the page is dead. The one at the bottom of the page works. The dot to click to go to first unread post has moved to just below the first letter of the title of the thread. Probably more but that's all I remember right off. This changed sometime in the last 24 hours.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Their doing some work on the site, getting ready to jump from version 1.x to 2.x of the forum software

Reactions: RoadTime

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hopefully they'll be done soon. I'd like to have the "new posts" button back and the alerts function.

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
I cant find where my messages have gone. It shows that I have 8 messages in the status bar, but I can not find the link to open them. Anyone else having this issue?

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
I’m still unable to get messages. Says I have 11 now. If anyone had the same issue and can now obtain messages I’m all ears.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's messed up on my phone. I use Chrome Beta.

2.x of the software is going to be very different. A lot of the looks and feels, bells and whistles will be different, at least until I can figure out how to spiff them up. I'm hoping to move over the Post Ratings (the likes) to the new version. We'll see.

Hino123

Expert Expediter
Researching
I did nothing and it just started working again on my end. Must have been a glitch form updating the site. Were good to go now.

Reactions: Ragman