For Educational Purposes

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Im going to start documenting how many miles im getting a week. This thread isnt to gloat about how many miles im getting, nor is it to complain about how many im not getting. This is for other research purposes. There are variables, for instance, im a solo o/o. Teams and fleet drivers will nore then likley get more miles. And if you decide to participate, please advise if you are a Team, Solo, o/o or Fleet driver... Ok, so far ive had 1 run this week. 716 lm, from NJ to SC. had to dh home(business)now im second on charleston wv board, will post again when i get load offer.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

Monty

Expert Expediter
Good deal ..... all the information you can gather will enhance your decisions.

imho .... you should have already been documenting that data. It's hard to know where you are going, if you don't know where you've been.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Im going to start documenting how many miles im getting a week. This thread isnt to gloat about how many miles im getting, nor is it to complain about how many im not getting. This is for other research purposes. There are variables, for instance, im a solo o/o. Teams and fleet drivers will nore then likley get more miles. And if you decide to participate, please advise if you are a Team, Solo, o/o or Fleet driver... Ok, so far ive had 1 run this week. 716 lm, from NJ to SC. had to dh home(business)now im second on charleston wv board, will post again when i get load offer.

The week is over...just one run...716(lm)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Nm, just got cancelled...wth. Maybe dh to Columbus tommrow.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Random drug screen...dont think i get paid for it.

What ever you do, dont break down on a "spotlight" run...they will tryto make your life miserable.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
What are you driving?

C/V....broke down at shipper a few weeks back...ever since they have gone out of thier way "it seems" to make my life harder...alot less miles, getting placed oos for no reason, now a "random drug screen" the only reason i think i got a run yesterday, was because original driver broke down...wich is strange how he got that run first anyway, since i was only one on board..

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hard telling how he got the run. Maybe closer to the pickup? Don't know. A solo in a van will have some challenges no doubt about it.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
This week ended with 971(lm) 4 runs(two were dry runs,)

Last edited: