Fleetvision

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
John...the system still needs a bit of tweaking. Although the pay comes thru on the satellite messages, 4 out of 7 trips this week don't show the pay on the paysheets on fleetvision.

just an FYI because the ladies in payroll usually get it done when they enter it.:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
John...the system still needs a bit of tweaking. Although the pay comes thru on the satellite messages, 4 out of 7 trips this week don't show the pay on the paysheets on fleetvision.

just an FYI because the ladies in payroll usually get it done when they enter it.:)

you mean they are unrated?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Let me check on this. I did get the paper towel dispenser batteries changed out for Ken, so now I can focus on this. :D

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I have 2 from my truck from this past Friday that are not rated. I havent checked my straight trucks...........fyi

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Jason,

Can you give me unit and load numbers. Becky is trying to work with Sylectus to figure this out. Both of them got pay info on the satellites no problem?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I was thinking Becky might have fixed the problem, but it just happened again so a little feedback for you. Ken's last trip that he just delivered. Dollas came thru on the qualcomm, but failed to make the pay sheets on fleet vision.

Not Rated
12/06/2011
12/07/2011
AUBURN HILLS, MI
PORTAGE, WI
$ 0.00

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
John, Unit 192, as of today 12/07 at 1010

Pro # 444183
Delivered 12/02 @ 1435
Not Rated

Pro # 444465
Delivered 12/03 @ 1319
Not rated

If you need more info on these let me know...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks guys. She is still working with Sylectus to determine where the problem lies.

guido4475

Not a Member
On a somewhat related issue, talked with Tim the other day, concerning the GPS feature of the Qualcomm not working, and he said they are close to getting it working, it is a q-c issue.I mentioned that it may be a good idea to send out a message letting us know when it does get working, so we can come in and get it updated.Nice to have when my GPS cant find an address.