Financing

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have you checked the driver wan t classifieds here or placed a free ad? Have you called recruiters and told them your looking to drive for someone? I would leave out the purchase thing, get in someone's van and then work on that next. Small steps are often the best way to achieve a goal.

Reactions: fenderbender

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The idea of 100% financing in any van scares the bejeebers out of me. If you're that hard up, the first breakdown in a Sprinter will do you in. Those things are Mercedes-Benz regardless of what the nameplate says, and when something breaks you'll pay M-B prices. Even in my "North American Slop Bucket" Chevy, parts might not be as cheap as you'd like, and if you've financed a sizable chunk of it on the purchase price you could find yourself up S-Creek without a paddle.

This is a business where the less you owe to anybody, the better off you are. 100% down and nothing left to pay has a lot to recommend for it.

Reactions: davekc and ntimevan

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Keep in mind that undercapitalization is the number one reason for any business failure.
Did I mention I gambled $5.00 and won $1000.:D Have to look at all sides when jumping into this with your circumstances.

BiggMaNN59

Active Expediter
Would like to find a dealer that may have good used or semi new sprinter van for 100% financing? Thanks Duwayne Owens[/QUOTE

Call me if interested in driving for me. I have a 2015 Promaster high top 159"wheelbase gas model that needs to work. Driver gets 60% I get 40%. More on details if interested only. My phone is 308-340-0590.