Finally an air freshener that works!

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
On our recent trip home I made my semi annual trip to the local mall. I always try to take care of the business at hand and then leave as I'm not fond of shopping. Imagine that!

Anyway I walked by Bath and Body. You now the place that has great sales if you are willing to spend $50 to get a bargin? I saw a friend who recommended the Wallflower Air Freshener. It's a plug in and comes in several fragrances.

At that time, the Wallflower unit was $12.50 BUT if you spent $20 you could get it for an amazing $5!!! Only problem is that Bath and Body pricing is never in even 5's or 10's. They like $8.00 for some reason. So, I filled my basket with stupid little things I will probably give away and then decided to grab an extra Wallflower for home and a couple of refills. After spending $50.00 to get my $5 Wallflower I am happy to report it really works nice in the truck.

So next time you're on a layover and parked at a mall with several other trucks, all the ladies can converge upon the B and B and get a bargin!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Something else I really love from Bath and Body works is the linen spray. They have a lavender spray that really make your sheets smell great. I have also fell into that trap of spending a lot to save a little and it is so easy in that store!!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
They also have gel scents that work great in trucks if you don't have a generator to keep the wallflower plugged in. Also, they carry waterless hand sanitizers in various scents. Their hand lotions are wonderful, expecially in the winter months.

Mike and Cyn

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Disclaimer.... Mike is on the Sig line for the above post.....
He has never, nor will he ever visit a Bath and Body!
Irish spring only! Just wanted to clear that up.
Mike