Feminists Shame Christie Brinkley

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Feminists are blasting Christie Brinkley for looking good at age 63. She's not ugly enough, or fat enough, or dark enough, or doesn't look old enough, and, she's not holding up a sign that says "Women's Equality!"

christie-brinkley.jpg

Christie Brinkley, 63 years old, shown standing on a hidden apple box along side of her daughters, Alexa Ray Joel, 31, and Sailor Brinkley Cook, 18, in a photo that will be in the upcoming Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Feminists are blasting Christie Brinkley for looking good at age 63. She's not ugly enough, or fat enough, or dark enough, or doesn't look old enough, and, she's not holding up a sign that says "Women's Equality!"

christie-brinkley.jpg

Christie Brinkley, 63 years old, shown standing on a hidden apple box along side of her daughters, Alexa Ray Joel, 31, and Sailor Brinkley Cook, 18, in a photo that will be in the upcoming Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
They are just jealous.

Christie is still Hot! IMHO of course.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She is a beautiful woman and they are jealous that she isn't a wild eyed leftist lunatic, ugly in more ways than one, like Professor what's her name.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
She is liberal, but doesn't appear to be a leftist lunatic.
No, she's not a nutjob. Not a SJW. She is very liberal, though. She was a NY delegate to the Democratic Convention in 2000, and over the years has given over $100,000 to the Democratic Party, Clinton, Obama, Senate campaigns, and organizations like MoveOn.org.

But she was also vocal (as vocal as you can get on Facebook and Twitter) over the trouncing that Elizabeth Hasselbeck routinely experienced by the gang of liberals on The View. She prefers to hears the opinions of others rather than shutting them down.

But she's not very vocal in politics in general, because, as she once said, "I have Sarah Palin’s problem. I would open my mouth too much.”

Can't really argue with that. :D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
One of those " who cares". Looks damn good for 63.
Any of the ones bitching are just jealous. Whiners to be exact.

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, when I first saw the pic, I thought it was a vintage cover shot. 63? Picking my jaw off the floor and wiping the drool off . You go girl!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: JCH and xmudman

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
If you had her money for plastic surgery /trainers to keep you in shape you might look like that if your a woman

JCH

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
If all lib's looked like that I just might maybe for a day or two become one so I could play with their toys a min or two!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums