FedX Customer Critical

robert2237

Active Expediter
Can anyone tell me how it is leasing to Fedx. I am just getting back into the expidite business and looking for a good company to work with. Is it best to lease to a company or is it best to run on my own? I own a 22' expidtor truck.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can anyone tell me how it is leasing to Fedx. I am just getting back into the expidite business and looking for a good company to work with. Is it best to lease to a company or is it best to run on my own? I own a 22' expidtor truck.

More info needed. How old is the truck? Lift gate? GVW? Team or solo? Legal sleeper?

mPop1979

Active Expediter
Just started with the a week ago... I'm trying to do my home work in case that i won't be happy with them...

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Just started with the a week ago... I'm trying to do my home work in case that i won't be happy with them...

WOW mPop, having thoughts like that after only 1 week it sounds like you should have done your homework before you even signed with them, j/s.:confused:

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Lol..sure does. Hope it works out. One week u can't much feel for it. But like I said good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, sounds like when I bought the "fitness center"...I had no excuse at all when it failed..well other then I didn't have any idea of what i was doing to begin with and that I figured I could learn as I went along..LOL, I even took classes to become a "Certified Personal Trainer"...LOL...any one want to buy a storage locker full of "fitness equipment!?!? :rolleyes::D

Wonder what bein a "dentist" is like..hmmmm..a office, chair, pliers...receptionist....hmmmm...:eek:

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I do need a couple of fillings but I think I will wait for a your Mobile Dentist Office to open up. I saw a Sprinter with a dentist office on Ebay a while back. Maybe you should just put a driver in your cargomax and open the dentist office on all the money you will surly make at a fleet owner. We all know fleet owners make the big money with such little risk. You could hang out at the J in Laredo and have 30 new customers in the parking lot just in vans. Wow Dennis, you'll be rich in no time.