FedEx Custom Critical Rebranding Update

denny2010

Expert Expediter
To me, if you like your stickers. Dont put logo on...unless fed ex cc approves some sort of acceptance .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does anyone know if the new logos have the 'ATA' thingy on them like the freight trailers do? THAT would be a BIG problem.

Reactions: 1 person

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Joe they do not have the ATA. The new signs will be the same as we have on the box of our truck. The back doors and the cab doors will be different. denny2010 you have hit the nail on the head with your comments we have the choice to do what we want.

Attachments

• DSC01954.jpg
    DSC01954.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2,022

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Holy cow. I thought it would be the formerly good looking purple/blue in the not nearly as good looking purple/red. I didn't know they were steroid junkies and double sized. Based on this they may be putting straight truck stickers on vans and it will take a rethink. Hopefully the van stickers will be less in your face overcompensating than the truck ones.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am happy to hear that the ATA sticker is not on them. I will miss my EO sticker and , yes Leo, those new signs are just butt ugly. Looks like they were designed by someone on a bad LSD trip.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We have had the signs long enough they have grown on us and not the "little" blue ones look kind of funny...

The signs will be made to fit each vehicle and there will be no more B, C, D, signs.

While we are attending MATS we have made our appointment to have our back doors as well as cab doors redone. We will be out of service and we might as well get this done. The details are in the weekly bulletin.

We are going to miss the back door signs as we thought they were really cool, but Fred Smith did not think they were that cool so off they go.

The back door signs will be removed and go back to horizontal signs.

Attachments

• 1011.jpg
    1011.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 522

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I haven't seen one yet on the road. I want to see another van with the signs on it. That sign on the straight truck is awful. It's way too large. It's a sign for the guy who has something that needs lots of compensation. It's look at me, I may have the lowest GPA or the slowest obstacle course time or last/worst in whatever else but by golly I have SIGNS!

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I haven't seen one yet on the road. I want to see another van with the signs on it. That sign on the straight truck is awful. It's way too large. It's a sign for the guy who has something that needs lots of compensation. It's look at me, I may have the lowest GPA or the slowest obstacle course time or last/worst in whatever else but by golly I have SIGNS!

Still missing the like button.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In this usage the attempt to make up for a deficiency in one area by the exaggeration of something else.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No playing, just commenting on the hideous SIGNS and what their appearance suggests.