Fedex cc vs. Panther

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All depends on what works for you and which one you fit with the best.
BTW, there are other options that may be a better choice

Reactions: Moot

Nathanielwg

New Recruit
Driver
I'm with panther right now I was just curious if one can keep me moving better than I am now. We are running a straight truck with a liftgate and tag axle with a team and it's gotten to where we average about 2 loads a week.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm with panther right now I was just curious if one can keep me moving better than I am now. We are running a straight truck with a liftgate and tag axle with a team and it's gotten to where we average about 2 loads a week.
Slow time of the year. Things should to start to get back to normal some time in March. Until then hang on tight.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You posted in the Newbies Forum. How long have you been expediting? How long have you been with Panther? Do you or your partner own the truck? Why are you limiting yourselves to just Panther or FedEx? What appealed to you and your partner to choose to go with Panther? Was FedEx one of your original researched carriers?

If you want help you need to divulge more information about yourselves. Personally I'd go with chocolate.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Panther and FedEx Custom Critical both have similar business models. If you really want a change than why not consider Landstar Express America?

Reactions: BRoug

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Panther and FedEx Custom Critical both have similar business models. If you really want a change than why not consider Landstar Express America?
Just had a conversation the other day with a buddy of mine who is a “Million Miler and is still on with LEAM ( I left LEAM 8 1/2 yrs ago because I saw the writing on the wall) and he told me that there are very few loads going on regular super b trucks while the majority of the loads are AA&E loads going on team trucks. Now straight trucks are a different story as there has always been plenty of loads for those units. I would advise NOT to go to LEAM just because they have no freight for the smaller trucks and when you call CS all they can say is we’re trying. Not good in my book.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
If you are in a van I would not suggest LEAM at all. Heck, I do not think I would suggest any company. Solo or Team with lift gate thought Landstar Express America is a good choice.