FedEx 4th qtr. profits

workaholic48

Expert Expediter
Read the posts here a lot of times. Here is something I saw on a financial web site: FedEx 4th quarter results beat expectations as earnings per share rose 31% year over year. They made no mention of their various divisions earnings, including custom critical.

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
A year ago our industry was still in recession. I wonder how much of that 31% filtered down to drivers, or, how much of it was because drivers received less.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The last time I looked at a FedEx annual report, the only place FedEx Custom Critical was mentioned was in a footnote along with a few other tiny companies that are part of the larger (vastly larger) FedEx Corporation.

There are people in FedEx who know what FedEx Custom Critical's numbers are quarter to quarter and year to year but they do not disclose that information.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
FedEx 4th quarter results beat expectations as earnings per share rose 31% year over year.

I wonder how much of that 31% filtered down to drivers, or, how much of it was because drivers received less.

Just another "Greedy Big Corporation"....looking out for no one other then their buttom line and their shareholders...:rolleyes:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The last time I looked at a FedEx annual report, the only place FedEx Custom Critical was mentioned was in a footnote along with a few other tiny companies that are part of the larger (vastly larger) FedEx Corporation.

To paraphrase a colloquialism: If you took Custom Critical's annual revenue and shoved it up a gnat's butt it would be the equivalent of a BB in a boxcar.