February 2016 locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Columbia New Jersey ta for the weekend no doubt did my carolinas to Dover nj 710+53 dead got there 13 min early and of course shipping is closed thanks ! Told dispatch the charge would be 300 if I had to wait till Monday...... Imagine how fast they got the janitor to unload 10 skids!

Sad thing in 3 loads total of 1600 loaded I would have made over 3200 but with this bad rate month it's like way lower but I still made my weekly but, so I can deal with it 2340 in the bank

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
growing-old-2.jpg

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a short one to Detroit, van felt like only one pup pulling. Found a shop today with a Snap-on scanner. Turns out it needed a manual regeneration. Must have got some bad fuel. Anyway turned down a Larado run while sorting out the problem, dang.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just an observation, as I dive around I see flatbeds full of Prp Masters for the USPS. They have purchased 9000 of these "Made In Mexico" trucks, ALL from one dealer in Oaklahoma. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just an observation, as I dive around I see flatbeds full of Prp Masters for the USPS. They have purchased 9000 of these "Made In Mexico" trucks, ALL from one dealer in Oaklahoma. Does this seem odd to anyone else?
How'd you come to know they come thru a dealer in OK?
And that would be assembled in Mexico with parts from around the world including the US creating jobs here.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finished the move last night at midnight, stayed and set up wife's office. Only had to move 2 chairs on my van. Gonna rest today and back in service tonight.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
How'd you come to know they come thru a dealer in OK?
And that would be assembled in Mexico with parts from around the world including the US creating jobs here.
Online - Johnson's of Kingfisher OK. You are correct that many of the parts are made here and add to our expediting income. But, those parts are made and assembled without UAW oversight, so, what did our government offer to the UAW to let this happen?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Online - Johnson's of Kingfisher OK. You are correct that many of the parts are made here and add to our expediting income. But, those parts are made and assembled without UAW oversight, so, what did our government offer to the UAW to let this happen?
for custom purposes it might be logistically easier to pipe the import paperwork thru one dealer and but they never actually see that dealer.
neither are the transits....only the assembly in KC....transit parts come from around the world, with the diesel engine made in S. Africa....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moving Day!

Well not really, but it feels like it. Will be heading to Grand Rapids to have some service work done on the Sprinter, then back in-service. I gathered my pre-loading of "stuff" that I'll be taking with me yesterday. I'm always amazed at how the amount of stuff has grown over the years. Sometimes I think I'm becoming a hoarder :D But everything has its place and use, or possible use :rolleyes:

Last edited: