February 2016 locations

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
A little excited?....little nervous?...remember just drive your truck at your comfort speed don't feel pushed or compelled to keep up to the cowboys out there...Best of luck...Ken aka OVM
Thank you sir and yes I'm a little of both. Lucky thing for me is my truck only goes 65 so no drag racing super truckers for me lol. Also this load being from terminal to terminal means I should be able to find a decent place to park

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you sir and yes I'm a little of both. Lucky thing for me is my truck only goes 65 so no drag racing super truckers for me lol. Also this load being from terminal to terminal means I should be able to find a decent place to park
I still remember my first load....I did swinging beef back then....nothing like a moving load....came off a ramp too fast almost ended up on my side, had to check my drawers afterwards....LOL...took corners REAL slow from then on...!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I still remember my first load....I did swinging beef back then....nothing like a moving load....came off a ramp too fast almost ended up on my side, had to check my drawers afterwards....LOL...took corners REAL slow from then on...!
Lol I can't say as I blame there I would've too. Luckily Louisville to Knoxville is fairly straight until jelico so I should be ok or at least I hope

Reactions: Treadmill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol I can't say as I blame there I would've too. Luckily Louisville to Knoxville is fairly straight until jelico so I should be ok or at least I hope
you shouldn't get into that till you get your first tanker load....oh what fun...thankfully today they've built baffles into them so its not so bad...but the effect is still there...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nah .... we are only getting a light dusting of 7 inches ...
BLIZZARD WATCH has been issued for parts of eastern NE, western/central IA, and southern MN for late Monday night through Tuesday night! 8-12" of snow with higher amounts and wind gusts over 50 mph will be likely in the watch area, which includes Omaha, Lincoln, Sioux City, and Des Moines

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
the table she is talking about is where we hydroponic and start the seedlings...have a big grow light over it and self watering system.....I ummmm forgot to clean it off as she has stated...
Geeez Juju asks you to do one little job .... and You forget ..... i see potatoe peeling in your future ....:p
PS .... now loaded in Mi....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You wanna see a good hydroponic set up where you can grow vegetables all year round. Check this out!

That system only grows the plants, not the roots and other stuff.

Reactions: jujubeans