Favor of Postcards

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I will send some from each state on the route from NJ to Fl, cause I'm on my way. (Starting Monday)
PS Instead of postcards, I've got a pretty cool collection of refrigerator magnets from states and cities I've visited - cheap chic, IMO. :D

ATeam

Retired Expediter
If you are into refrigerator magnets, you might enjoy a visit to the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota (Twin Cities), when you ae next in the area. They have a store there that specializes in refrigerator magnets. It seems you are not alone in your magnet interest.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This is an email I received from my daughter today:

Mom - here are the states that Kelly's class is missing. Tim (Nicki’s Boss) met with her teacher today...and she could not say thank everyone enough and she and the kids are so excited. She said this is the closest she has ever been to having all the states and said she really thinks they will get them all. They have all the post cards on the wall so the kids can see them all the time. They are working on a thank you, that I can scan in and then you can post it
You guys rock!
Nicki

Here are the ones they are missing –

Oregon
Minnesota
Indiana
Delaware
Connecticut
Arkansas
Alaska
Washington
West Virginia

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Minnesota is covered. Diane will be landing there shortly. I'll ask her to pick up a card at the airport and send it.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I really thought we had sent one from Minnesota but it must have got lost in the mail. We have looked in two different places here in Indiana and have had not luck finding a card. We will keep trying though. Tell Diane thanks!

blaaze

Seasoned Expediter
This is an email I received from my daughter today:

Mom - here are the states that Kelly's class is missing. Tim (Nicki’s Boss) met with her teacher today...and she could not say thank everyone enough and she and the kids are so excited. She said this is the closest she has ever been to having all the states and said she really thinks they will get them all. They have all the post cards on the wall so the kids can see them all the time. They are working on a thank you, that I can scan in and then you can post it
You guys rock!
Nicki

Here are the ones they are missing –

Oregon
Minnesota
Indiana
Delaware
Connecticut
Arkansas
Alaska
Washington
West Virginia

They should have Indiana as I sent it several weeks ago it was from Santa Claus Indiana and was of the theme park Holiday World.

In a few weeks I can send another with the world famous post Mark http://www.igco.com/santaclausindiana.asp?id=

Last edited:

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I bet they just passed each other and am I glad you did that one from a very cool place in Indiana. I have had a terrible time trying to find a post card for that state. I have to be looking in all the wrong places.

Last edited:

are12

Expert Expediter
We are sitting in WA, I will run into the J and get one right now and send it off.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I know there are still a few postcards in the mail but I received this email today and wanted to share.

Attachments

• Thank You.jpg
    Thank You.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 19