Fair warning

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just thought I'd give fair warning that next week I'll be in orientation in Green so I'll be officially eligible to post in here. :eek:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Wow! What a surprise. Are you moving all your trucks or just diversifying the mix? May I ask what prompted the change?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am moving with my truck and will evaluate things. There are a number of repetitive frustrations that finally boiled over, combined with reported changes for the better at FX. I try to stay fairly current on any of the companies on my short list. At the end of my trial period I may choose to stay or decide Panther is bearable after all. At that point my teams can make their own decision, should I decide to stay.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Leo, welcome aboard! FedEx is fortunate to have someone of your caliber! We are happy to have you and look forward to your input!

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I met Leo before he was an expeditor. He proceeded to pick my brains real good. I was a little disappointed when he choose not to go with FECC. Well it just shows what he found in my brain was lacking.

Now at last I can welcome him to our team...We are not perfect, but who is?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It wasn't that anything in your brain was lacking. It just took me a while to get as smart as you. :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the FedEx Club Leo!!! More proof that great minds think alike!!! Let me know if there is anyway I can help you. Layoutshooter

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome Leo you are going to be a great addition to FCC and also as a duel moderator! How cool is that?