Eyes on I-94

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Isn't this something that should be done on a daily basis? Not only on commercial vehicles but on 4 wheels also...Lack of traffic enforcement is what has lead to the, its all about me attitude on the open road.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
With road deaths UP 13% alone in Ohio this year....first year stats with the new speed limit....Hmmmm
11% in Illinois....Hmmmmm

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have traveled the entire length of I-94 from Billings to Port Huron except for that chunk that runs through Ohio. I'm in Ft. Wayne so maybe I can get a shot at it today.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have traveled the entire length of I-94 from Billings to Port Huron except for that chunk that runs through Ohio. I'm in Ft. Wayne so maybe I can get a shot at it today.

Reactions: Ragman

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Drivers - please be careful on 94 and on all roads in the Western Michigan/North-eastern Indiana/Ohio area in wintertime. There have been "white-out" accidents from very, very sudden snow storms particularly in this area. Obey the speed limits AND leave more than adequate (assured) clear distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. Be safe! Thank you drivers for the jobs you do.

Reactions: Moot and Ftransit