Expediters Expo And EO

G

I hope Everyone can make it to Willmington, Ohio on July 28th and 29th. It sounds like it going to be a great time. Lawrence and his staff have put together a great time for all of us to have. I met Lawrence for the 2nd time in June of this year at the outing FedEx had for its Driver's and Owner's. He is a real Class act and even took the time to talk to me and my driver's. He was a busy man that day and even before he left he gave our driver's Expo Ticket's to pass out to other driver's which I thought was great.

Hope everyone has the Chance to stop by and meet the man that has put together something for all the Expedite driver's. Thanks Lawrence.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If possible go to the Expo. Lots of fun and you can put faces to names.

I have to commend Lawrence for his dedication that he and his wife and staff have put forward over the years to make EO the great site that it is. Lawrence started this site and invested on his own (with 2 small children) and his hard work has paid off. We all owe him and Debbie + MR JJ a debt of gratitude for making EO what it is. I for one am proud to be associated with EO. We have helped many new folks over the years and have also learned a great deal from other Expediters.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ditto on Rich's post.
Look forward to seeing everyone.

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
>ok where do i get tickets ??

Wombat: Mention DaveKC at the gate and they'll let you in free

G

Hey Wombat stop by my house I got some for you and Pam. Call me when you can.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Wholly Crap! Talk about giving a guy some kind shout outs! Thank you all very much.

Like that one female originally from Arkansas who shall remain nameless said "it takes a village". It is absolutely true with the EO community. Each and everyone is part of that village.

On the Expo topic – if you come to the and say it is not the best one yet – Terry O will buy you lunch.

Please pre-register here http://www.expediteexpo.com/2006/register.html it’s FREE!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It will be a great one.
Great show by Lawrence
free lunch from Terry
free rooms from FEMA (always a possibility)

I'm there

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

G

There is a great place in Xenia, Ohio for Food Dave. Xenia is only 16 miles away. Maybe next year we can have a RIB roast.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That would work for me. We could always have them bring some ribs to the event as well.
One bill would be easier on Terry:7

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sounds good to me,maybe they have a Mobile setup that they can cook the ribs etc right on the premises. Terry won't mind a $500 lunch bill.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
You folks must learn to comprehend what you read...Here's what Lawrence said:

"On the Expo topic – if you come to the and say it is not the best one yet – Terry O will buy you lunch"

In that it's highly unlikely that anyone in attendance at Expo 2006 can honestly say this is not the best Expo yet, it's highly unlikely that I'll be buying lunch. I will however, share a lean cuisine with any homeless expediter that needs a good meal.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Terry,

Does he get a ride in your...

[h2]300 C?[/h2]

http://www.allcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/previews/chrysler-300c-strut-1283.jpg

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Do the tickets come by mail or just get them at the door. And where pray tell is a good place for food in Xenia, it's only 5 miles from my house, and never heard anything about it. Are you sure your talking about tornado Xenia or someother Xenia.

G

Well, there was some good place's there in town. I lived at Ohio Veteran's Childrens Home in Xenia from 1984 to 1987. They closed the home in 1995 because of BS if you ask me. It was a nice place for kids to go to school.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047