POLL exam expedite

claassact

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
looking to go with exam expedite but can not find any info about what is the pay scale,and any past driver reviews.any info will help thx

Reactions: Tina Anderson

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Exam Expedite appears to be a fleet owner leased to FedEx Custom Critical and looking for drivers who will need to be FXCC qualified. You'll need to ask Exam about their compensation method, i.e., percentage, flat rate mileage, company driver (W-2) or sub-contractor (1099), deadhead pay. If you can not find any info about pay scales or driver references from the company (Exam Expedite), then you are looking at the wrong company.

Reactions: JerryK

claassact

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
thx for the reply but i was more looking for a response from someone that is or has been with exam either current or in the past,if you want to get a down to earth answer don't look at recruiting!! ask someone who has the experience,your reply leads me to believe you have no knowledge of this company,i also came up with the same info,i am looking for someone who has worked for this company that is willing to reply.thx anyway

Reactions: MrzBrown25

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
thx for the reply but i was more looking for a response from someone that is or has been with exam either current or in the past,if you want to get a down to earth answer don't look at recruiting!! ask someone who has the experience,your reply leads me to believe you have no knowledge of this company,i also came up with the same info,i am looking for someone who has worked for this company that is willing to reply.thx anyway
Ask the owner for names of former drivers. He should not object to that. If he does, you don't want to drive for him anyway.

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well couldn't do what I wanted to do. If you look in the open forum page at the bottom you will see companies advertise what there looking for and there on there. After I read that your looking for a driver or past driver with that company can't help you, sorry.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just out of curiosity, if you can't find any information on this company, why are you looking to go with them?
That would be a red flag for me.
Not necessarily for me.
They may have been recommended by a recruiter or someone else who knows it's a decent company, but might not know the details like pay or whatever. I was just curious. But I also wanted to ask the question just in case a red flag might need to be planted, in case he hadn't thought it through and might need to expand his options.

Reactions: dalscott

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd recommend reading Terry's answer again and giving it serious consideration. Most expediters, as in almost all of them, know less than what Terry has forgotten. When Terry speaks even E.F. Hutton shuts up.

Tina Anderson

New Recruit
Driver
claassact we encourage you to learn more about EXAM Expedite
1) YouTube: Follow EXAM Expedite's YouTube Cannel: Expedite Kings and see drivers VLOG Postings
2) Contact Tina the HR Coordinator directly and ask any question you like or ask to be put in touch with a Current or Former driver to speak with them by phone.
Tina.Anderson@examtransportDOTcom
3) examexpediteDOTcom
4) examtransportDOTcom/expedite/