Espar heaters

guido4475

Not a Member
Are you at the yard, scott?...feel free to sniff my air exhaust port to very the source of the smell if you wish..lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Oddly enough, when espar serviced it on the bench in their shop they used diesel as a fuel source to test run it for 30 minutes cause they said diesel burns hotter. It really smelled than!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well, you can buy it for $1450 and then pay the Espar people $500 to install it, or you can pay the Espar people $1950 for it including installation. Tough call.

Just to be clear on the emissions odors, there should be no diesel or exhaust odors inside the truck. The only "odors" you should have coming from the heat output of the Espar is the odor of cooked air, same as with an electrical space heater or any other heater.

Well in that case, ill just buy it from them and save myself the trouble.

guido4475

Not a Member
Cerni international in Youngstown Ohio usually has the d-2's on sale for $895.00 cash and carry. There is a place down the street from load one that sometimes has it for that price as well.

brewers

Expert Expediter
I have sure enjoyed the reading and thanks for onfo......but no one said where they are mounted at and please not between the crack......Roflmao