EO logo

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Highly illegal.
No messages allowed. That's why you don't see any Drive Safely placards.
Is that a fairly new law? Many LTL carriers ran flippable placards with a message. CF had "Line Of The Day Savers". Others had "Drive Safely" or "Please Drive Safely". At CCX we had the generic safety message or maybe it was "Teamsters Suck". I don't remember any more.

At one time it must have been legal. When did it change?

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is a relatively recent law. I don't recall when... Something about one of the "filler" placards being confused with an actual placard.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea, maybe it was Con-Way's "Teamsters Suck" placard that got confused with the poison placard.

malthom

Rookie Expediter
I like the idea of the window cling...I don't own my van. My owner will not allow bumper stickers.

Better to say job well done THAN say well said.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Sticker update: I've ordered 'repositionable' stickers that claim to be removable without leaving residue on glass, metal, etc. Order an extra one and test it out at the house. The size is 7 x 3.75, and look like the image on the ordering page.

The stickers should arrive tomorrow, so I will get them in the mail next week. Thanks for your patience!

RMPM01

Seasoned Expediter
GREAT !!!!

I just received in my mail EO stickers. They look and feel durable. I love them. THX.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
I will be mailing out the next batch of stickers today or tomorrow... jrcarroll please check your PM.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
How about those really obnoxious team flags that attach to the rain channels just above the driver and passenger doors? They might not be quite as annoying if they were flapping with "EO works for me" rather than "War Eagle" or "Go Bucks".