Empty spaces

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Looks like some new form of censorship.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums

Then it's censoring me too LOL...sheesh...

Glitch in the programming somewhere.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
When I open a thread it just shows a blank box with nothing for some comments but is normal for others.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm, guessing these spaces still scratching at a few heads ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Those who see spaces.............. have black holes in their brains, the rest of us well what can I say
:)

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I see the "like" plugin has been added. :)

Any way you can get them to add italics, bold, & underline capabilities without all the brackets and stuff? Maybe not on Tapatalk, but could prolly be done on the EO app.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Any way you can get them to add italics, bold, & underline capabilities without all the brackets and stuff? Maybe not on Tapatalk, but could prolly be done on the EO app.

I doubt it. They never listen to me. :D

Adding buttons for WYSIWYG composing is an oft requested feature of the authors of Tapatalk.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is there been any answers to these blank spaces yet ...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The eo phone app has officially reached junk status. Now its crashing just trying to reply and not quote.

Sent from my Fisher Price X900 via EO Forums

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
My phone app seems to want to remove anything that skyraider posts....a bad thing? :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you upgraded your iPhone to 6.0 did you lose any contacts or apps? Been a little scared to do it. I don't want to start over again. Thanks

BigCat

Expert Expediter
When you upgraded your iPhone to 6.0 did you lose any contacts or apps? Been a little scared to do it. I don't want to start over again. Thanks

The only noticable difference is the color on the number key pad and now when someone sendss you a pic message you can directly post it to facebook without saving it. Apps stay the same though.