E350 14 ft Hi Cube Van Looking for a Company

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I have a very low mileage 2003 Ford E350 Diesel 14 ft Hi Cube Van and was wondering if anyone could suggest any expediting companys that I could lease it on with?

I have over 35 years exprience driving tractor trailers and have in the past done expediting with a straight truck for both FedEx Custom Critital and ConWay Now, so I know the expediting game.

I ended up with this van from another business I was in and it is fully paid. I live in Arizona and can handle being gone for several months at at time.

Any suggestions for a good company that will put on this type of vehicle. It seems to fall some where between a sprinter van and a straight truck.

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
The gvwr is 11,500. I really don't know what the empty weight is. I bought the E350 to pull a concession trailer and I'm using it as a stock truck for supplies currently. I would guess that the empty weight with driver and supplies would be around 7,000. Right now I have it full with supplies, shelving, and a sleeping area. All can be removed but it would take me a little time to empty it all out to get a true empty weight.

Do you know of any companies would will put on a high cube? I've been told by a friend who is currently running for Blair to try Prestige or Bolt.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
At 11k plus, you will have to log and I think any number of companies will put it on as a straight truck.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The empty weight will probably be more that 7k. My E350 extended van, not a high cube, was a little over 6900.

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
The empty weight will probably be more that 7k. My E350 extended van, not a high cube, was a little over 6900.

Well even if my empty weight is 7,800 lbs, that would still give me a payload of 3,700 lbs.

I have the equipment, it's paid for, and has very low miles and runs great. So I'm trying to find a use for it.

Looks like Nations Express and Prestige are willing to put it on.

Any ones views are welcome.

bgansman

Seasoned Expediter
All State Express would love to talk to you. Vans of all types are doing very well here...:cool: