Dry feet solution

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Ladies, you know how your feet get so dry about a week after you have a pedicure or do your own pedicure? My feet seem to stay unusually dry in the truck. I found some little footies at WalMart in the section near the Dr Scholl's cream and stuff. They contain aloe and vitamin E. I put lotion on my feet and then put the little footies on and my feet stay so moist. It is amazing! You just hand wash them and they dry fast. I think this is the answer to dry feet in the truck.

Reactions: 1 person

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife JuJu suffers from that...I tell her it must be the heat off the floorboards that dry out the natural oils....shes constantly applying creams to her feet...

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Heck, I thought it was just me that this happened to. :eek: Thanks India, I'll have to look for these.

XCountryTeam

Seasoned Expediter
I will have to look for them. Mine get so bad they crack and bleed and hurt to walk on sometimes. I always use lots of cream (use to use coco butter or anyother lotion I had). Recently, I have been using body butter from Bath and Body works. I bought the warm Vanilla sugar, it smells soooo good and has really helped the feet. last winter I used it on my legs and arms this was the first winter that I didn't get really dry and itchy. Does anyone use other creams that work good?

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a product called bag balm or udder balm..sold at drug stores, farm supplys. just google bag balm or udder balm...used it several years ago and for dried or cracked hands or feet nothing comes close to the results I had... little strong on the aroma but it works.....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Having dry feet doesn't bother me, but one night, my ex was awakened by a noise, and irritably asked "What the HELL are you doing, ripping Velcro?!" My reply: "I was just taking my socks off....":eek:
Every year afterwards, he gave me a pair of pajamas with attached feet for my birthday.
I think I like the Warm Vanilla & Sugar better.;)

late4dinner

Seasoned Expediter
Anyone ever try SWEEN CREEM? Its made by Cloplast Corp in Mariette Ga. I get mine from the VA, but I don't think you need a RX to buy it.
It makes my old, dry, cracked hands feel just like a peach