Drivers Lounge

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after 3 or more years of talking about it ....Bolt is finally remodeling the Drivers lounge in Toledo....the old closes today (fri.) at 4pm and new one opens Monday at 8 am.....hmmm...Now if they can power cleanup the drivers lounge in the new Laredo location ...the J bathrooms are currently better I've been told.....lol...just posted this so departed Bolt drivers could believe the Toledo miracle finally is happening. ...

sent from my mobile apple cart

noneya

Active Expediter
How in the hell can they remodel that dump of a drivers lounge in 2 days?

SENT FROM YO MAMA'S HOUSE!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after 3 or more years of talking about it ....Bolt is finally remodeling the Drivers lounge in Toledo....the old closes today (fri.) at 4pm and new one opens Monday at 8 am.....hmmm...Now if they can power cleanup the drivers lounge in the new Laredo location ...the J bathrooms are currently better I've been told.....lol...just posted this so departed Bolt drivers could believe the Toledo miracle finally is happening. ...

I guess you will find out if they power washed that Laredo location when you get there. LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No offense. ...But does self- inflicted gun shot wound help.....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
if I were a carrier...NO drivers room....not for O/O's.....just a waste of good office space....really...nope, nada ....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
if I were a carrier...NO drivers room....not for O/O's.....just a waste of good office space....really...nope, nada ....

Of course now that you're part of John's management team.....your drinking the company Koolaid.....lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Wow you sure don't understand the value of such things.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He says from the load-1 dungeon.

lounge%20after%201%20web.jpg