Downsizing the boards???

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's another example to add showing how things are working right now. I started the day yesterday 3rd out on the Charlotte board supposed to be 9 loads a day. Moved to second then back to 3rd because of a first out. Did not see anyone above me move off the board but did see a couple below disappear. Now this morning I wake up and am 5th out because of two more first outs. If this board did even 7 loads yesterday that means either people below were dispatched, loads went on straight trucks or people were pre-dispatched before empty.

Now I have gone from second to 5th and all this after deadheading from Florida to what should have been a good board and a load yesterday.

My wait to see is growing shorter like ice cold water got dumped on it.:D

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here's another example to add showing how things are working right now. I started the day yesterday 3rd out on the Charlotte board supposed to be 9 loads a day. Moved to second then back to 3rd because of a first out. Did not see anyone above me move off the board but did see a couple below disappear. Now this morning I wake up and am 5th out because of two more first outs. If this board did even 7 loads yesterday that means either people below were dispatched, loads went on straight trucks or people were pre-dispatched before empty.

Now I have gone from second to 5th and all this after deadheading from Florida to what should have been a good board and a load yesterday.

My wait to see is growing shorter like ice cold water got dumped on it.:D

,.. hmmmmmm something about this wholllle thing is just not fair or right....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All that I really care is that they are honest and upfront in how they are going to dispatch so all have an equal chance at loads. The first outs do not seem to work with the newer larger boards.