Don't you just love it

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Running 50 mph leaving a7 second gap in hard rain behind a big truck and a fellow expiditer flying around you pulls in the gap slams on their brakes fish tails then go in the ditch you stop to make sure their OK and all you here is its your fault for running 50 in a 55 zone. Lol

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Haha. I'm glad your ok but that's stupid on there part. I was driving from vegas to la recently and had a dumb @** get right on my bumper, swerve around me and race to the next truck and do it all again. It ended up being an expediter in one of them cascadia's and it made me upset to know in our little segment of trucking we still have stupid wreck less drivers.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Could have been close today. A car stopped in the traffic lanes with flashers on 465 in Indy, I saw it in time and got around, the rig behind me was perilously close to rolling as he managed to avoid. Stopping in a traffic lane is as good a way to get yourself killed as any I can think of. Y'know, the right shoulder was RIGHT THERE. The car could have made it to the shoulder, but didn't.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Running 50 mph leaving a7 second gap in hard rain behind a big truck and a fellow expiditer flying around you pulls in the gap slams on their brakes fish tails then go in the ditch you stop to make sure their OK and all you here is its your fault for running 50 in a 55 zone. Lol

Sounds like everyone is OK so all I can say is;
What no pictures :)

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Ya got that and I have 43 days to be 5 years accident free thinking about taking a 45 day break lol

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Haha. I'm glad your ok but that's stupid on there part. I was driving from vegas to la recently and had a dumb @** get right on my bumper, swerve around me and race to the next truck and do it all again. It ended up being an expediter in one of them cascadia's and it made me upset to know in our little segment of trucking we still have stupid wreck less drivers.

As pay drops, the quality of driver who is willing to enter the trade drops too. Current trends suggest more drivers like this will be seen in expediting, not less.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Reminds me of the guy in Oshkosh who walked from the guard shack to his van, got in it and started it up, and promptly backed up right into the front of my van, crushing the Turtle avatar license plate, then blamed me for parking too close behind him.