Dispatcher Training: Coverloads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
Hello,

My name is Odie and I am new to this forum. I used to be in the LTL side of the trucking industry. Worked for Roadway, Yellow ect... I ran into a business opportunity called coverloads. They are: Dispatcher training  |  CoverLoads.com and, for a fee they teach you how to dispatch freight as a home business. It seems as if it may be a ligit business, but just like other things, I am not sure. I talked to the owner of coverloads and It is not an LTL opportunity, according to him it deals with shipping commodities. I am not sure of how the industry is doing anyway, so I am not so sure. But if possible, it would be nice to have some feedback.:)

fortwayne

Not a Member
Here is a link which may be of interest to you on this matter:

Ripoff Report Search Results: Philip Nenadov

Now, I have never talked to the guy, never heard about the guy, don't know the guy - BUT, all I am doing here is giving you info I found with ease on the guy.

Like the other post said - and I agree, something smells here......but that is just my feeling on the issue.

Keep in mind the complaints come from the same person in the report so you be the judge in that.

Also, he does belong to the BBB, and in fact has a BBB rating of 'A' - so that might or might not mean something on the positive side.

Personally, I wouldn't drop nearly $800 for his course.

Last edited:

fortwayne

Not a Member
Yes good point - cause one would think the person posting would at least comment on the rip off report I provided the link to.....

EO might want to consider pulling this thread or should I say 'free ad' off the site.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
spam.gif

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
Wow, thank you lovely people on this site. Sounds like this guy has some major issues that I was not aware about. I will not send him any of my money. :)

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
Oh,

Xiggi, I was not in any way using this site as a way to drum up any business. Honest, I do not even know the guy myself. I am just an honest person looking for an opportunity. Also, I tried to go to Rip Off Report first, but I could not seem to find anything.

Last edited:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Oh,

Xiggi, I was not in any way using this site as a way to drum up any business. Honest, I do not even know the guy myself. I am just an honest person looking for an opportunity. Also, I tried to go to Rip Off Report first, but I could not seem to find anything.

So.....you weren't trying to drum up business for this site, BUT you pasted it as an anchor link AND you created a new identity to do so...nice try.

fortwayne

Not a Member
.........and besides I provided the link to the rip-off report and she/he states he couldn't find anything? the guy owns a couple of different companies and owns the domains to them and has 'paid' to have stories wrote about him in several publications making them appear to be news articles........and yes I will say it - RIP OFF......

'If you do what is right - then what is right will come back to you.'

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
Thank You, FortWayne. The other person needs to take a pill. If you think that everyone in America knows about the rip-off report, then I would say that you need a bit of mental cleansing. BECAUSE HONESTLY, I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL FORTWAYNE PROVIDED ME WITH THE LINK!!!:mad:

I would not wast my time here if I did. It seems as though people on this site jump the gun.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
The correct answer to the question is Garfield is from Fairmount, Indiana where cool was born.(or should I say the inventor of Garfield, since he is not real LOL) for 100 points does anyone know who else is from Fairmount?:)

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
You did not ask where Garfield was from. You asked; Where is Garfield? And I think you already know the answer. Because I told in a private message. Don't push it or Garfield will appear in Indiana with his buddy Odie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.