Dispatcher Training: Coverloads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
You did not ask where Garfield was from. You asked; Where is Garfield? And I think you already know the answer. Because I told in a private message. Don't push it or Garfield will appear in Indiana with his buddy Odie :)

I don't appreciate being threatened in Private Messages and have not reported you, but I will have to if the threats continue.

fortwayne

Not a Member
Well, I have this feeling your looking for James Dean as your answer. Which if that is the case you are only partially correct. James Dean was born in Marion, Indiana and while he is buried in Fairmount, Indiana he only moved there after the passing of his mother to be raised by his aunt and uncle.
In addition to James Dean, Jim Davis was raised in Fairmount, Indiana as well - he of course is the actual creator of Garfield.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Well, I have this feeling your looking for James Dean as your answer. Which if that is the case you are only partially correct. James Dean was born in Marion, Indiana and while he is buried in Fairmount, Indiana he only moved there after the passing of his mother to be raised by his aunt and uncle.
In addition to James Dean, Jim Davis was raised in Fairmount, Indiana as well - he of course is the actual creator of Garfield.

Cool!!! I did not know that about James Dean, although he was before my time. I did know about Jim Davis.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Just wikipedia'd Jim Davis and he was born in Marion as well
Not really meaning to make this into a trivia thread, but interesting just the same. I love the wealth of knowledge on the internet, although some of it is not always right LOL

Last edited:

dancerodie

Seasoned Expediter
Ok, Whatever.

You should not joke about someone you don't even know. Just keep in mind that you should think about something before you say it because you don't know how the other person will react. Now, you can report me if you want. Your nobody to respect because you are making fun of someones name that you do not even know. I think you should be the one reported. And I 's think its kind of chicken _ _ _ _ for you to say that I am doing something to you and you have been doing it all along to m:mad:e.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Ok, Whatever.

You should not joke about someone you don't even know. Just keep in mind that you should think about something before you say it because you don't know how the other person will react. Now, you can report me if you want. Your nobody to respect because you are making fun of someones name that you do not even know. I think you should be the one reported. And I 's think its kind of chicken _ _ _ _ for you to say that I am doing something to you and you have been doing it all along to m:mad:e.

Well, I apologize for making a joke that you did not find funny. Let's just leave it at that.:)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
but to turn around a thread that was going nowhere into a trivia game was fun......

Okay, now back to the Trivia....
What singer is originally from Wabash, Indiana?
Interesting piece of knowledge. Wabash was the first electrically lighted city in the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.