Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well I don't have a sprinter or my own mc and I don't even have a dot.
But I can and will steal van freight any day of the week. Will that be if any value to you?
I got the 2 years experience, just not in a Sprinter.

Amko

New Recruit
Driver
I been driving sprinters for 2 years now and also dispaching sprinter drivers for past 1 year dont have allot time would be good for me also to have another dispacher to look for loads for me thats if you approve for drivers to work with other companies no stickers on van my other friends that drive for this company they all have 2/3 companies that search for loads at same time will that work out and can you send me your info if yes thanks

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have my own mc and dot looking for drivers with sprinters and experience 2 years EXPEDITING industry.
Obviously you have not read the Code of Conduct before you agreed to sign up here. No advertising in the public forum. There is an advertising section for that. Please post your ad there.
Hey!! Where's your badge?..who made you the new sheriff in town?....LOL

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have my own mc and dot looking for drivers with sprinters and experience 2 years EXPEDITING industry.
Obviously you have not read the Code of Conduct before you agreed to sign up here. No advertising in the public forum. There is an advertising section for that. Please post your ad there.
Just felt the need to ...

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just felt the need to ...
Moderator tendencies...they have a cure for that..see your local professional ASAP for help...covered by most health plans!...:p

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This forum, like most other well established forums, is pretty good at self-moderating. Things that clearly violate the rules and cause disruption, or will lead to disruption, get called out pretty quickly by members of the community,either in public or by reporting the posts to the staff.