Disaster Declared in 26 U.S. States as Drought Sears Midwest

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think the news nuts out there bringing all the gloom weather data forget that we the sheeple still have internet and friends all over the place and data can be verified in a second. We can take pics that they( the news nitwits) forget we the sheeple can do with our 10 speed, 4 G, Droidies and Samsungies,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaaaaaaaaaaaamen boys and girls....... I have a different Harbrace then Turtle,lol. Its the 1964 version.

Yep...there is some nice green tall corn in some places that just got rain....guess what....it is useless....some of it missed pollenating and won;t have cobs...and what cobs it has will be deformed....so unless you know something about corn....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep...there is some nice green tall corn in some places that just got rain....guess what....it is useless....some of it missed pollenating and won;t have cobs...and what cobs it has will be deformed....so unless you know something about corn....

The corn behind my house is PERFECT! At least that farmer is going to make out this year.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
likewise here...and my water bill will be very high....

We have been lucky around where we live. It is very dry but we had rain when needed to insure the corn would grow right. Not everyone got it but those who did have nice crops.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We all know that farmers have a tough time any time there is a dry season and like I said there is a trend every few years we get a hot dry summer or a cold heavy snow winter and then you have the major 25, 50, 100 year snow blizards or droughts. My point is, the greed factor is already kicking in, and our media will exploit it for all its worth, encouraging the greed mongers to work it for all its worth.

As for government conspiracies, our government dose have allot to do with our economy, suply and demand, free trade, inventory of fuel, and food since we import allot of food product, and the value of our dollar, thus how much somthing will cost.
There are ofcorse sometimes I cant resist the opportunity to hit a hornets nest with a bat. But this time I am in full suport of the american farmer not the mega intrenational corperate farm companies.

Bob Wolf

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We all know that farmers have a tough time any time there is a dry season and like I said there is a trend every few years we get a hot dry summer or a cold heavy snow winter and then you have the major 25, 50, 100 year snow blizards or droughts. My point is, the greed factor is already kicking in, and our media will exploit it for all its worth, encouraging the greed mongers to work it for all its worth.

As for government conspiracies, our government dose have allot to do with our economy, suply and demand, free trade, inventory of fuel, and food since we import allot of food product, and the value of our dollar, thus how much somthing will cost.
There are ofcorse sometimes I cant resist the opportunity to hit a hornets nest with a bat. But this time I am in full suport of the american farmer not the mega intrenational corperate farm companies.

Bob Wolf

One of the bad things isa lot of corn is diverted to biodiesel...the savior of America...yeah right....diverting food from the chain increasing our food bill and cost of living while giving nothing back....read government subsidies here....

some states are into this investment heavily and are proposing a 20% minimum mandate to make the taxpayers money back.....Bio so far has been a bust....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
tell me about it....in the middle of Mi now...ONE got in last night and got me twice right on the bone of the elbow....but I got it....smush...MY blood all over the wall....LOL