Diesel Fuel Locations

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Beside the obvious search for the Flying J's, Petro's, TA's, Pilot's, Love's, etc., is there list of of fuel locations that offer diesel?

I tried several internet searches, but I haven't found anything yet.

I would appreciate your input.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It won't add a huge number to your suspects list however www.dieselboss.com will give you a few more chains but more importantly it will give you pricing that's somewhere around 99% accurate and current as well as fsc information.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator 1+ Years of Service
-----
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
All of the truck stops mentioned sell one or more guides that not only list most all the diesel stops in the USA and Canada, but they have extra of other services available info such as as shower, parking lot size, repair shops, restaurants, etc.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
It is called NATIONAL TRUCK STOP DIRECTORY "the truckers friend" I have the blue edition but the red is better easier to read.

If you do not have one of these it will pay for itself in one week... Even if you have computer access its still a must have. One other book one should have is a book called the Next Exit lists everything at every Interstate Exit, banks, barbers, pharmacy, fuel, hotel, dinning, fast food, movies you name it they list it.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't think of the books.. too narrowly focused on what I saw as a question about online reference. I have a copy of the blue book as well as the "Truckers News" truckstop guidebook. I like it and use it more often because it lists locations in order by highway number and exit number. You don't have to know the name of a town, just that you'll be on interstate xx and then you can run down the choices. I've never seen the red book anywhere although I keep looking for it.

Leo Bricker, owner trucks 3034, 4958
OOIDA 677319
73's K5LDB
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator 1+ Years of Service
-----
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

jackdixon_2000

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
My facorite site online is at www.gocomchek.com You can enter the state you want then the highway and direction you are traveling and it will list all the fuel stops that take comcheck in that order ,along with daily price updates and phone numbers and services etc ps. the above web addy is not a misspelling it is "comchek"

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
also look for my truck stop guide here on eo and able to download to a disk and put it on your lap top or print it out