Did they do it again??

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
I was at the Flying J on I 280 near toledo and checked my Board position, and it said I was on the Toledo/Findlay board. This isnt on their list of boards on the owners web site??? Did they change things again?
________
BeMyLoverXXX

Last edited:

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
ya changes again, benton harbor mi your on the kalamazoo/flint board..same as holland mi. battle creek, lansing, etc etc..board must stretch 120 miles. and in between the 2 you have grand rapids/stanwood board..oh well at least at home i am on the grand rapids board

jwc

Seasoned Expediter
why don't they go back to the old system Panther is like the feds have a good thing and mess it all up

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
why don't they go back to the old system Panther is like the feds have a good thing and mess it all up

I dont think the people at Panther could swollow the Idea that they messed up on the the new board system, and the People that authorize the expence of changing probly dont want their tit in a ringer for wasting all that money by going back to what they had before, because it would just help the O/O not Panther. Panther will get its loads covered reguardless. I think that they are doing it the new way as to force you not to turn down a load, before if you turned one down there might be 2 or 3 trucks behind you now on these giant boards you turn one down and there are 8 to 10 behind you It would be like saying they are going to clear out 3 boards before you get offered another load.
________
Washington Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited:

jwc

Seasoned Expediter
I don't think it's so much that as someone is trying to give the nose pickers more area and not alow those of us that usta sit on 2 or more boards the advanage

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
ya changes again, benton harbor mi your on the kalamazoo/flint board..same as holland mi. battle creek, lansing, etc etc..board must stretch 120 miles. and in between the 2 you have grand rapids/stanwood board..oh well at least at home i am on the grand rapids board

Kalamazoo/Flint board What a joke, If you are in Flint you are not on the Kalamazoo/Flint board you are on the Caro board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is a variation of the Midas Touch. Only whtat they touch doesn't exactly turn into Shinola.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
omg

Not meaning to pile on, but my board position does look funny. I'm sitting just outside St. Louis, and I'm on the Chicago board.

eb

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did they do away with the Mount Erie, Ill. board? If so, what a shame! Mt. Erie was a hotbed for expedited freight. And the several 4-Star truck stops made it a pleasurable layover. I almost hated to get a load and leave.

sdelliott31

Expert Expediter
I think this has been mentioned somwhere else but at least on the drivers website that you can see load boards out to 300 miles now. Thats a good feature. Panther had said they were going to reduce the boards from 676 to 343 or some figure very close to that. I received that in an email last week. It seems to defeat the purpose though to get somewhere quickly to "expedite" that load if you are sitting in St. Louis and they give you a load up to Chicago over 3 hours away. That is if that is the case.

sdelliott31

Expert Expediter
Did they do away with the Mount Erie, Ill. board? If so, what a shame! Mt. Erie was a hotbed for expedited freight. And the several 4-Star truck stops made it a pleasurable layover. I almost hated to get a load and leave.

i just looked online and I see Mount Erie as a board still. Hope this helps.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks sd. Sorry but I was being sarcastic. I have been given a Mt. Erie layover several times after dropping in Decatur. Never excepted it though. The first time I couldn't find it listed in my Rand McNally index or the index of the official Illinois State Map.

I did talk to a driver from Olney, Il. He says Mt. Erie has a church and a post office. Miles from a U.S. Highway and even further from an Interstate.

Why not call it Effingham or Evansville?

I noticed Minneapolis is now Loretto, a small town/suburb west of Minneapolis on MN 55. St. Paul disappeared. Where will the Republican National Convention be held now?

My mind reels! Did the janitor do this?

sdelliott31

Expert Expediter
I thought so after looking it up......thats like Kansas, IL, North Judson, Indiana and Fairbury, IL. They are all very small small towns. Tough places to sit.

jwc

Seasoned Expediter
wish somebody up there would wake up stop wasting their money and ours and put it back the way it was