Did anyone else enjoy the truck show

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Photos coming soon! Thanks for stopping by!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Thats the same thing I told Terry. Truck sure would look good in yard. To have that truck the way it is painted, I would never put it on road...:)

Was very nice to meet Terry and his lovely wife, also nice to meet Linda.

Hope to see you all on the open road soon.

ps. where was everyone else??

John

"flyin" under the radar is more fun, and pays better.

Looney2

Seasoned Expediter
I was pretty close but no cigar. Got a run from Rochester,IN to Hebron,KY so I was hoping I could shoot over to check out the show, but wife and baby got sick so I needed to come home to MI to help out..Maybe I can get there next year..:-(

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sure it would look good sitting in my driveway but the next day it would be stripped to the bone by the Gangstas in my area.

Can you imagine a Escalade with 22.5's, all that bling and stacks on it?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Unfortunately, I can imagine that - and just how loud the "music" would be if there were more than an automobile battery to power it, too. :eek:
I missed the truck show, but Linder Caffee kept me updated by phone, bless her heart, and I won't miss the Expediter's Expo in July - when they announce whose driveway that truck is headed for is definitely a must-see moment!:)