December Locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Paulboro nj headed it Ithaca ny then home I guess,had a great run this week 7 jobs very low dead head

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
At home in Decatur, Alabama and OOS til 2014! Great news this morning; gonna be a pawpaw again! This makes #5!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

That's great news!!! Congratulations "Grandma & Grandpa"! May you have safe and joyous holiday season and a great 2014. God Bless.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
congrats Scott! 2014 has got to be a better year!Take care and happy holidays to everyone! At home in Huntsville Alabama!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reading PA to Tulsa OK for delivery on Monday. Going to stay in St Louis MO Saturday night and finish the drive on Sunday.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT at the Tulsa J. If nothing soon, I'm DHing home. Need to install my new bunk heater this week, change spark plugs, get front end checked and take a break from all this running. Did over 3,200 miles since last Tuesday.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT at the Tulsa J. If nothing soon, I'm DHing home. Need to install my new bunk heater this week, change spark plugs, get front end checked and take a break from all this running. Did over 3,200 miles since last Tuesday.

WTG Bill.....good running!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

I can sympathize!! I racked up 3550 from last Sunday night through Friday at 18:10 when I got home. Customer freight, too!! So the rates fixed all that DHing back. NC is happy for the holidays now. :)!!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Im back! Ya'll miss me? Had a great time in the Caymen Islands I can now say ive rode to hell in back on a Harley. (town called hell in grand Caymen) Now i got to get all the paperwork together for the accountant for taxes.