December Locations

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Everyone is probably home or heading that way and I'm finally just now moving again! I'm ready though sat way too long for my tastes! :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Everyone is probably home or heading that way and I'm finally just now moving again! I'm ready though sat way too long for my tastes! :)

Going crazy? This job just becomes who you are and takes over your life, in a good way. Nothing better than loving what you do.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Another Dayton to NC overnight. Glad these things have so much deadhead money in them. Plus the back haul load today. :)!!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Going crazy? This job just becomes who you are and takes over your life, in a good way. Nothing better than loving what you do.

I'm already crazy! Lol! I have to say though I have never enjoyed a job more. I've seen some amazing things and while some days you are stuck in the truck pretty much all day rolling down the road it's better than sitting in an office looking out the never moving window! :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm already crazy! Lol! I have to say though I have never enjoyed a job more. I've seen some amazing things and while some days you are stuck in the truck pretty much all day rolling down the road it's better than sitting in an office looking out the never moving window! :)

I used to sit in an office with NO windows. Few lights, cold, with green screens with strange, moving shapes on them. Sometimes we had headsets on that piped beeps, squeaks, hisses and whistles directly into our ears. On GOOD nights lightening would hit the antenna field and that wonderful sound would blast us.

And you think THIS is fun? :D

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
No time. Did the Iowa to Dundee, followed immediately by a Toledo to Somerset, PA. Napped my way across the Pike; now home :cool::)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Ahh man that's too bad. Anytime I'm around there and I have free time I kill it their. Without a doubt my favorite store in Michigan lol

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahh man that's too bad. Anytime I'm around there and I have free time I kill it their. Without a doubt my favorite store in Michigan lol

No worries :)
I'm 30 miles from the one in Hamburg, on I78. I need to check it out with my sons; haven't been there yet.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made it to the hotel in Kissimee going to sea world tomorrow then a dinner show Arabian Nights. Then on to the port in tampa sat to get on the ship.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Does that thing do time travel?

4 joy sticks!! Plus... The dash has yet another panel and then there is the GPS and the CB radio ... That we can talk to every yard in the state. Distracted driving? lol

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
At home in Decatur, Alabama and OOS til 2014! Great news this morning; gonna be a pawpaw again! This makes #5!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app