December Locations and X-mas cheers

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another load .... another pond:p
Tonight might be 1rst night of supplemental heat for the winter season...

another day .. another pond
s-l300.gif

:eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Perhaps a cowboy is warming up the air?

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

At first glance, I thought you said "Perhaps a cowboy is warming up in there." I envisioned a cowboy using a lightsaber on the cow, like Han did the tauntaun. Probably take the margarita mix in with him, as that cow looks downright tropical.
They say it’s snowing in SanAntonio now...eagle Pass thru to Houston

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A tad chilly here in S.E. Michigan this morning. The lakes and ponds appear to slight crust on the surface.

Yahoooooo!..... That means ice isn't far behind. Can't wait to go ice fishing.

about time....:)
A balmy 14° with 6 to 8 " of previous snow cover here in Roseau ,Mn ... survived the night as i was to lazy to get out of van to turn on LP tank valve for big buddy heater ... no problem.. slept 8.5 hours ..
2 lost bid loads already .. so driving closer to Fargo ..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A tad chilly here in S.E. Michigan this morning. The lakes and ponds appear to slight crust on the surface.

Yahoooooo!..... That means ice isn't far behind. Can't wait to go ice fishing.

about time....:)
A balmy 14° with 6 to 8 " of previous snow cover here in Roseau ,Mn ... survived the night as i was to lazy to get out of van to turn on LP tank valve for big buddy heater ... no problem.. slept 8.5 hours ..
2 lost bid loads already .. so driving closer to Fargo ..

I am sooo glad I packed it in....the drive from Rapid to home was for awhile white knuckle....wind blown snow over highway and ice underneath...floating feeling on the over passes..I do NOT miss what you guys are enduring...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sooo glad I packed it in....the drive from Rapid to home was for awhile white knuckle....wind blown snow over highway and ice underneath...floating feeling on the over passes..I do NOT miss what you guys are enduring...
My drive here wasn't bad .. it warmed up the further north i went in th Dakota's ... 26° north of Fargo ... once headed into Mn. it cooled off plus snow cover ... not bad really

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I always said when I can't merge safely..you know, stop at the end of an onramp?...LOL which isn't really funny..its down right dangerous..i'd hang up my keys as far as public driving...and at this point have no problem getting up to speed and entering the stream...:) but snowy, slippery, icy... I am a wreck quite honestly...it exhausts me to no end...so you all can make your jokes and pokes...hey that ryhmes...:p but getting older sux bigtime...:)