Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2367945ec74fdc02c908cc03de0f0fa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a lovely morning in Laredo. Too bad Nancy is sick; she doesn't appreciate its wonderfulness

Taking the day off. Hopefully, among the bazillion vans here, Perioodic will get out first. As for us, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well Dec is starting off just as bad as Nov went. 2nd dry run in less then 2 weeks. 90 mile d/head pays 75 bones. 90 miles back to the house = another Payless payday. 3.25 hours burned off the log book already. Guess its time for some Ingress downtown Toledo before heading home for the day. :mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a lovely morning in Laredo. Too bad Nancy is sick; she doesn't appreciate its wonderfulness

Taking the day off. Hopefully, among the bazillion vans here, Perioodic will get out first. As for us, we'll see what happens tomorrow.
remember take your own bags into any store....Laredo is a bagless city...by law...L

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
yet another tip....

Park with the wind blowing on the drivers door instead of the sliding door...that thing is so leaky...also it retains heat much better when getting in and out...

also close those vents on dashboard....when the wind blows enough it will mitigate right up thru the blower motor and into the van...

I usually try and park back end into the wind if possible as I have an insulated blanket just for emergencies that doubles as a drop curtain across the back doors....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
yet another tip....

Park with the wind blowing on the drivers door instead of the sliding door...that thing is so leaky...also it retains heat much better when getting in and out...

also close those vents on dashboard....when the wind blows enough it will mitigate right up thru the blower motor and into the van...

I usually try and park back end into the wind if possible as I have an insulated blanket just for emergencies that doubles as a drop curtain across the back doors....
I wondered where my winds went!!!

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
yet another tip....

your wind bag is in Indiana.....LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
yet another tip....

your wind bag is in Indiana.....LOL
LOL!!! So true!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
yet another tip....

Best tip: stay home till Spring.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
yet another tip....

Best tip: stay home till Spring.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums
Trying to get there...