December freight & fun

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
What a lovely morning in Laredo. Too bad Nancy is sick; she doesn't appreciate its wonderfulness

Taking the day off. Hopefully, among the bazillion vans here, Perioodic will get out first. As for us, we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Actually, being an "us" will get you out faster

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: hazmat and ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
8c1664067c369fa1942727954717dc7a.jpg

Undisputed King of Short Runs
ab11497311481cec235bd50af4fe0673.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Christmas countdown from the cosmopolitan city of Fayetteville NC. They have 3 Walmarts here.

Reactions: ntimevan

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a lovely morning in Laredo. Too bad Nancy is sick; she doesn't appreciate its wonderfulness

Taking the day off. Hopefully, among the bazillion vans here, Perioodic will get out first. As for us, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Got my PU in an hour!

Also I saw you guys at the J I think, just didn't know it was you until I saw your post.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Freight is clearing the shelves here at Black Friday prices... :(

Well at least it sounds like your getting a shot at the freight. I'm getting scraps, Was told to sit tight in Toledo after a dry run, well now at home, properly for the weekend now. This week Toledo has given me 2 empty trips home. That's just sad.
In all fairness I did get a offer with a pick-up on my 8th hour (70+ miles away) going to Milwaukee,
No sleep built into the load, so I get a turn down and dispatch gets away with another illegal load offer. And to think I stated earlier in the week things could be looking up. Boy was I wrong again.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Freight is clearing the shelves here at Black Friday prices... :(

Well at least it sounds like your getting a shot at the freight. I'm getting scraps, Was told to sit tight in Toledo after a dry run, well now at home, properly for the weekend now. This week Toledo has given me 2 empty trips home. That's just sad.
In all fairness I did get a offer with a pick-up on my 8th hour (70+ miles away) going to Milwaukee,
No sleep built into the load, so I get a turn down and dispatch gets away with another illegal load offer. And to think I stated earlier in the week things could be looking up. Boy was I wrong again.
It's sad all around....no Load is still no load... I have my home bound pricing in effect an still no takers? WTF.....