December Banter and Location

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will check the wash bay tomorrow. The soap is in 55 gallon drums. I am guessing one must be empty, but we have 3 more drums sitting there. I am guessing the cleaning people took care of the bathroom but I will double check that as well.

Yeah the bathroom was taken care of when I went back in :)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At the "J" in Fairview TN for the night...Pickup in Nashville at 0800 and then head to Clinton Township Mich for a 2100 delivery..Thanks Frankie!!! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Portage Wi...consignee ain't open and not for a lack of trying..hehehe....

Chef..I had 7 loads last week..run my butt off..location, location, location....you got some catching up to do....LOL....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the "J" in Fairview TN for the night...Pickup in Nashville at 0800 and then head to Clinton Township Mich for a 2100 delivery..Thanks Frankie!!! :)

Outch..Fairview via Houston, Dallas, Olive Branch...kinda kicked the crap outta that Houston load?.....But I submit ya knew the risk and paid the price...so goes an expediters life...:)

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
In Portage Wi...consignee ain't open and not for a lack of trying..hehehe....

Chef..I had 7 loads last week..run my butt off..location, location, location....you got some catching up to do....LOL....
LOL, I hope I pick up on this location-location thing soon. Was back out quick last time I was in St.Paul but this time been sitting 2 days. Will be moving a little later if nothing comes in. Not sure which direction would be best though. With the temp here I'm guessing southerly might be prudent.:D

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
YYYEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSSSSCCCCCRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM TIRED OF SITTING................

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I feel better.
Therapy, its worth every penny.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
OVM wrote:

Outch..Fairview via Houston, Dallas, Olive Branch...kinda kicked the crap outta that Houston load?.....But I submit ya knew the risk and paid the price...so goes an expediters life...:)

Yeap, my mistake was Dallas instead of San Antonio...it was down hill from there...but with that, ill be home tonight and sleep in my bed there....then start over from there in the morning...:rolleyes:

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Hi gang its time for an update, delivered to belvidere il last sat am layover at the hamshire ta until monday night joe called about when i was gettin in bed wants me to dh to benton harbor MI. ok no problem delayed bed time till@ 02:30. Jeremy called tues am with load to Butler IN. no problem that was only about 60 miles from home so here i am again in service at home. new story, what a difference a year makes, last thanksgiving Laura and I were driving the big truck for another company that i wont name trying to get home for thanksgiving under load when our fuel card would'nt work we were going home then back to st louis for monday delivery, we ended up putting our last $75 in the truck and sat until they could get the fuel card turned back on monday morning, we could'nt even get a com check out of the carrier till sat. when they went back to work after spending their holiday at home. anyway this year Caryn calls wed am with a load from winchester in to simsboro La. delivers thanksgiving morning it was the only time i asked about the pay first was it worth being away for thanksgiving , well it was and so off i went . a couple hours after delivery dispatch calls to say thank you for doing what we do and for being away on a holiday we are sending you a hundred $ as a thank you!! well how about that!! Thanks Load One for doing what you do for us also. It is so nice to work for a Profesional Company like load one, Thanks John for all you do, it makes me proud to have the LOAD ONE loggo on my truck and to drive for the best!!! thanks again and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Tracy

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Sitting in yard, truck maintence all done,D.O.T. inspection done good for another year.Had a nice ribeye for dinner now just relaxing #12 so will see what thursday bring's.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Badlands Truck Stop, Kadoka SD...159 miles from home....:D will be home in the morning after a good nights sleep...only 10pm here...:p

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We are at the yard # 10 I think, so we will see what the day brings. Lots of others here also. Anybody here we don't know come say hello. We are in the silver/blue truck.

Brought a nice load up here from braselton, ga for Tim. Just stayed ahead of the snow.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmm what a combination.

Attachments

• IMG-20111208-00123.jpg
    IMG-20111208-00123.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 87

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am Home....:D That is it for the year!

A brisk 14 degrees here but blue sky and sunshine....vans unloaded of the freezables and Judys makin bacon....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I know you been gone a while but we don't need those kinda details. LOL.
Enjoy the holidays at home.