December 2019 Yo Ho Ho and A Bottle of Rum

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Kids are older but it's still tiring. Wife got perfect presents for everyone again, I supplied the muscle. Biggest hit was the new Nerf guns. I can shoot my 21 year old 10 times in less than 3 seconds (then change mag for 10 more :tonguewink:)

Hope everyone has great holiday!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
68 degrees here this morning and overcast...Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season... :)
My First Christmas without JuJu.. :(
Her birthday was Dec 11th
our 20th Anniversary is coming up soon Jan 15th....I am getting hit with what they call the FIRSTS...so my mood is kinda yuck this year...

BUT on another note: American generousity is still alive and well...those demoncrats haven't ruined that yet...
one couple from PA brought me a snack tray of assorted cheeses and crackers and 2 Samuel Adams brew!
another couple from right here in Texas brought me on Christmas day a bowl of home made Irish Stew for my dinner!
yet anothe couple brought me a full dinner of ham and Turkey mashed potatoes and gravy even the cranberry sauce!..
God Bless America!

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
68 degrees here this morning and overcast...Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season... :)
My First Christmas without JuJu.. :(
Her birthday was Dec 11th
our 20th Anniversary is coming up soon Jan 15th....I am getting hit with what they call the FIRSTS...so my mood is kinda yuck this year...

BUT on another note: American generousity is still alive and well...those demoncrats haven't ruined that yet...
one couple from PA brought me a snack tray of assorted cheeses and crackers and 2 Samuel Adams brew!
another couple from right here in Texas brought me on Christmas day a bowl of home made Irish Stew for my dinner!
yet anothe couple brought me a full dinner of ham and Turkey mashed potatoes and gravy even the cranberry sauce!..
God Bless America!
The firsts are difficult. I am on my ninths and the holidays are still hard for me. They say that time heals all wounds but it really doesn’t. We learn to live around it. I wish you well and keep up your positive attitude.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
another 36 degree morning and then the sun comes out and zooms into the mid 70's...beautiful day then... Moving to Falcon Lake State park JAN 6TH for a few days..it actually borders Mexico.. did ya know Laredos crime rate is well below the national average.. maybe the fact so many here have jobs that require a firearm?....aint that amazing..

36 degrees???? Don’t you have a heater that runs on water? I’ve been trying to find one but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
36 degrees???? Don’t you have a heater that runs on water? I’ve been trying to find one but no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Hot+Water+-Funny+Pictures.JPG