December 2014

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks! I hope it works out. I have been talking about this one job for two years now. I am lucky to have many friends who are pulling for me as well. It is not a slam dunk but I have a good shot at it. It is the perfect job for me. It gives me time off when I want it. I know many of the people there. I will be right on the water where I hunt and fish. I could fish before, or after, work, daily if I wanted. My days would be spent BS'n with people I grew up with and getting paid to do it! Who could ask for more? :D

ever thought of ...Rent A Rod....? LOL for traveling people....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks! I hope it works out. I have been talking about this one job for two years now. I am lucky to have many friends who are pulling for me as well. It is not a slam dunk but I have a good shot at it. It is the perfect job for me. It gives me time off when I want it. I know many of the people there. I will be right on the water where I hunt and fish. I could fish before, or after, work, daily if I wanted. My days would be spent BS'n with people I grew up with and getting paid to do it! Who could ask for more? :D
Hi . . Welcome to Wal-Mart.
LOL. . . LOL . . . LOL

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi . . Welcome to Wal-Mart.
LOL. . . LOL . . . LOL

NO! NO! NO! I will STARVE before I would work in that type of retail again! You can TRIPLE that for Wally World or any other similar place! OMG! That kind of work SUCKS! :eek:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NO! NO! NO! I will STARVE before I would work in that type of retail again! You can TRIPLE that for Wally World or any other similar place! OMG! That kind of work SUCKS! :eek:

Might not be too bad, I heard they increased their uniform budget :rolleyes:

walmart_greeter.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
On our way down to Bammy to see family. At the Pilot next to Clevelend TN where I've spent many nights. Bitter-sweet being off the road. I miss the travels and great areas I got to see.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Iowa...turned down 2 loads today...Iowa to Laredo....and Iowa to Ne...both to cheap to consider...

1625685_775813865779888_459777709_n.jpg

...............................:p[/QUOTE]

I heard you carry extra Poking sticks ....I ran out

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I heard you carry extra Poking sticks ....I ran out

Poking Stick

A stick, about 30cm long, that can be concealed up a sleeve, and can be used to 'poke' people who argue with you/irritate you/don't like the music you do/deserve poking/don't deserve poking but you poke anyway/anyone in the hope of enraging them/making them move/injuring them/anything.

An incredibly versatile human management tool

Move out the way, or i'll poke you with my Poking Stick ......hahahaha

1055244iqzr5tjqqi.gif
Poke Poke........

tknight

Veteran Expediter
All fueled up and everything is a go just waiting for people to come in and need trucks
My best pimps took 3 weeks off without letting me know so it's gonna be a Russian-Ukrainian-bulgerian week for me thank god for google translator in my phone!!

Надявам се всеки имаше добра почивка и е щастлива нова година!

Last edited: