Dec locations...more or less

guido4475

Not a Member
No load Monday. No load Tuesday. Load today 55 miles. I am speechless and humbled. :rolleyes:

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

I know what you're feeling, Scott. Last week was the same for me, the longest #1 sitter, than, on Friday evening, it all changed. So there is still time.

guido4475

Not a Member
I've always told you Dave have faith... Great deal your getting the Christmas you've been so long deprived of...

Dude, I have the faith, just sometimes more or less than others. You know that, more than anyone else. I just need to have STRONGER faith.

So there was this guy stuck on the roof of his house during a great flood. He prayed to God to save him. One guy comes by on a boat, encouraging him to jump on in. No thanks, I'm waiting for God to save me. The waters were still rising. The same thing happens twice more. The guy drowns. And dies.He goes and meets up with God in Heaven.The guy asks God, why didn't you save me? I drowned! God says, I gave you 3 chances!

Gotta go and get loaded.Have an awesome day!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dear Santa, MT in windy St. Louis. Now if I can just get a load back to Michigan all will be good :)

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
I try to maintain my mental balance by recognizing a difference between wishing and fantasy. I wish for things that have a possibility of happening...

eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You guys are something! I already have Christmas day planned to not come in the office!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Need a lil more $$ so hoping for a med run down in a Southerly direction, then home by Sat. Too specific? LOL.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
About ready to mimic Clark Griswald upon recieving a jelly of the month bonus!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
View attachment 5907
Co-Driver....hard at work. :p

Trust me, I reiterated your situation to ops this morning. (now with that said, i can be a curse as much as a blessing at times). We had a good one to MS, but it was 3 skids and we had to broker :(

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Trust me, I reiterated your situation to ops this morning. (now with that said, i can be a curse as much as a blessing at times). We had a good one to MS, but it was 3 skids and we had to broker :(

No worries, I will just shoot up to Bill's house tomorrow, if nothing else. Sometimes these are the breaks.

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
Sitting here in Columbus OH area. Hopeing for something heading south to Fl. for Chirstmas. Dont even care if it delivers on Sunday or Monday.... Hope everyone has a nice Christmas If I don't get back on here untill.

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
Quick question. Does dispatch have haz mat routing, The last 2 i have done has been off on the milege. And also need the time for some of the routing. The last one i just did, i had to route around all the tunnles in PA. added an extra 2 1/2 hours to my time..LOL Got to love PA and the truck speed limits.