Death by DeSantis

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So since Florida has no land border with another country, where did he get these illegals from?

I bet the people there told him to send them up there, they needed more cheap servants for their mansions.

These Republicans put on a big show but neither party has any desire to stop the flow of cheap laborers coming over the border. They are as addicted to it as they are to cheap money (low interest rates).

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So since Florida has no land border with another country, where did he get these illegals from?

I bet the people there told him to send them up there, they needed more cheap servants for their mansions.

These Republicans put on a big show but neither party has any desire to stop the flow of cheap laborers coming over the border. They are as addicted to it as they are to cheap money (low interest rates).
It was just a political stunt.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

We wanted the wall finished but you Democrats said it was toooooo expensive....and yet Democrats spend trillions.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter

MAGA Republicans have a desire to stop the flow of cheap laborers coming over the border.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Last edited:
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And Democrats news is calling desantis Hitler for shipping them to Martha's vineyard......wow they really didn't like it in their vacation homes....

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well because they want that cheap landscaping labor.....

Not just landscapers and house keepers, if they were to deport all the illegals most meat packing plants would close down and there would be no fresh vegetables. I don’t like it as much as you do but without them things would be radically different.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Not just landscapers and house keepers, if they were to deport all the illegals most meat packing plants would close down and there would be no fresh vegetables. I don’t like it as much as you do but without them things would be radically different.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Who do you think owns those meat packing plants......Democrats

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You have police and firefighters leaving new York city over the covid-19 vaccine mandate that is still in effect.......or being out right fired over not wanting it.
Airline pilots got fired for the same reason and that is why there is now a pilot shortage.
Police
Firefighters
First responders
Pilots
Nurses
All in Democrat run states or businesses.....even our military.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You have police and firefighters leaving new York city over the covid-19 vaccine mandate that is still in effect.......or being out right fired over not wanting it.
Airline pilots got fired for the same reason and that is why there is now a pilot shortage.
Police
Firefighters
First responders
Pilots
Nurses
All in Democrat run states or businesses.....even our military.
And all because people started telling lies about the "dangerous" vaccines.

muttly

Veteran Expediter